designed to explain how we manage your information and to assure you that precautions are taken to ensure its security.
Should we change our privacy statement for any reason, such changes will be updated on this page. By viewing and using the websites you will be deemed
Information Collected From You
BSA gathers various information about customers and potential customers that access its websites. This information includes:
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you submit a booking request or enquiry
- Personal information, provided through voluntary input, or by you through any other method
- Personal information collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of the websites, including the content you access
- Aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the websites but do not relate to you personally
If at any time you do not want to provide personal information online, you may contact us via telephone or email. If you do not provide necessary
personal information when requested, certain services may not be available to you online.
This information is collected in order for BSA to contact you about your booking and contact requests, process your booking requests, and keep you
informed of new specials. Specific information, such as your name, address, email address, phone contacts, credit card, and personal details may
be required. In some cases we may also need to gather additional information.
We also collect information about your interaction with our Services and your communications with us and our affiliates. This is information we
receive from the devices (including mobile devices) you use when you use our Services, provide us information on a web form, or when you otherwise
correspond with us regarding our Services including by email.
We use the personal information we collect to provide and improve our Services, to provide you with a personalised experience on our sites,
to contact you about our Services, to provide you customer service, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
Who Else Will We Tell About You?
We will not pass on your personal details to any third party, including site sponsors or advertisers, without your permission. We may provide aggregate
statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to our third-party partners, but these statistics will not contain
any information about you from which you could be identified. However, from time to time BSA may disclose the information it collects for the following
- to affiliates for the purpose of processing your booking requests or enquiries
- to the Australian government and its sanctioned agencies and departments for the purpose of meeting their requirements
- to third parties, when BSA believes in good faith that Breakaway is required to do so by law
Feedback, Comments and Suggestions
Please feel free to contact us with any questions in relation to this matter.
Last Updated 19/06/2016